Names aren't as simple as you'd think...
As we know, having the right name for something can be very important in doing your online research. (We've talked about this before: terms, part names, geo and bio names. We'll probably talk about it in the future too.)
This week's Challenges aren't that hard, but I hope you have fun with them.
Here are some names (of people, places, and things) that might not be what you think!
1. Who is Allison Guyot? Why this is a memorable name? What does Allison Guyot look like?
2. Who is Franklin Dixon?
3. Who wrote the Nancy Drew mysteries?
4. What is the name of this symbol? ÷
(yes, I know it’s the division symbol… what’s the REAL name of it?)
5. What's the name of this other symbol? Ꮬ
6. How about THIS character? ⌘
6. What’s the difference between these two characters:
Have fun while you keep your physical distance!
And let us know how you figured it out!